JOST A MON

The idle ramblings of a Jack of some trades, Master of none

Mar 11, 2011

Mathically

The other day, I was trying to explain odd and even numbers to the boy. After some playing around with coins to explain how pairs are formed, the little chap appeared to understand the concept. Carried away by the breakthrough, I said:

"Hey, can I tell you something else that's interesting?"

"I don't think it will be interesting," said the boy.

"What!" I said. "Didn't you think odd and even numbers were interesting?"

"Ye-e-es," he said, somewhat doubtfully. "But I don't think whatever else you'll tell me is interesting."

15 comments:

Space Bar said...

i tell you, the spawn only tolerate their parents.

km said...

Case closed.

Now, juggling - there's something 5 year-olds can get behind.

Fëanor said...

Well, guys, all I can say is you are no help whatsoever. I'm dyin' here!

Anonymous said...

You found only the girls from Mount Carmel College fancy enough? Not the girls from JNC. OBVIOUSLY you have nothing interesting to say. Hmph.

Fëanor said...

Wahey! Jyoti Niwas College? Seriously fancy, I assure you. I didn't say 'only MCC', did I? Heh.

Anonymous said...

Agreed you did not. But why leave us out like that. And offend us for no reason at all. We are miffed. And shall remain so.

km said...

Could it be....an MCC/JNC fight right here?

*grabs popcorn*.

Anonymous said...

Hah!

KM you juggle while we fight this one out. (unless of course you are on my side).

*glares at youknowwho*

Fëanor said...

*glares at youknowwho*

Wait, Voldemort is in the mix now?

km said...

"Voldemort and two girls from Bangalore walk into a boxing ring...."

That's the kind of fanfic that threatens to REVOLUTIONIZE literature.

//@Anonymous: Everybody wins.

Anonymous said...

KM: Thats coz you didn't go to school in Bangalore. Its either MCC or JNC.

And youknowwho picked MCC. *glares again*

But what would you Mysore types know about all this!

km said...

@Anonymous: You do understand that Mysoreans don't pick MCC only because they confuse it with Mysore City Corporation, a place with DECIDEDLY uncool people? Right?

Anonymous said...

You hear that F? MCC has DECIDEDLY uncool people.

Fëanor said...

Anon, with all respect, a college named Lighthouse doesn't have much of a leg to stand on...

*puts on safety goggles and stands well back*

Anonymous said...

*giggle* @ the VARIOUS things one can think of for the OTHER place.

Post a Comment