JOST A MON

The idle ramblings of a Jack of some trades, Master of none

Mar 23, 2011

Overheard XXXVII

Conversations on the train.

Two sisters.

"We know fifty people who have had it. What is your problem?"

"Hold on, stop it right there. My problem? I'm the sole provider for them. If anything happens to me, neither you nor mum will have them."

"No, you stop it. You know what? You can go fuck yourself."

And storms off just as the other's voice trails away, "Whenever I want to say anything about myself..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CLEARLY no sympathy for those wanting more on THAT story. Silly people. Only thinking of themselves and walking away and leaving us dangling.

Sounds a bit dire though. :(

Fëanor said...

It's been worrying me for a couple of days, I have to admit.

Post a Comment